Children offer a unique set of health problems. They are not simply small adults; they require a specially trained team to treat them.
Ear, nose and throat disorders are one of the primary reasons children visit a physician, with ear infections ranking as the number one reason for seeking an appointment. From earaches to enlarged tonsils, kids can suffer from a variety of ailments that require prompt diagnosis and treatment.
Our pediatric ear, nose and throat services at Florida E.N.T. & Allergy include:
- Newborn and childhood hearing screening
- Childhood hearing loss
- Management of ear infections including ear tubes
- Tonsil and adenoid infections
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Congenital and developmental neck masses and infections
- Sinusitis in children – offering balloon sinuplasty
Learn more about our Pediatric ENT Services