Answer YES or NO to each item for yourself or for a loved one:
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves or speak up?
- Do you sometimes feel people are mumbling or not speaking clearly?
- Do you experience difficulty understanding soft or whispered speech?
- Do you have trouble understanding conversation in noisy places?
- Do you have trouble understanding women’s and children’s voices?
- Do you have trouble hearing over the telephone?
- Do you have trouble understanding a speaker at a public meeting or religious service?
- Do you hear better with one ear than the other?
- Have you had significant noise exposure at work, recreation or in military service?
- Do you experience ringing or noises in your ears?
If you answered YES to two or more questions, a full consultation from our hearing health care professionals is recommended.