- Undergraduate: University of Michigan
- Medical Degree: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- Residency: Mayo Clinic Arizona
Awards and Honors
- Magna Cum Laude at the University of Michigan
- Cum Laude at the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Thorwarth provides care for pediatric and adult patients. He specializes in otolaryngology – head and neck surgery with an interest in head and neck cancer, ear surgery, sinus surgery, and salivary gland concerns.
On a Personal Note
When he is not caring for patients, Dr. Thorwarth enjoys spending time hiking, playing sports, and spending time with his family. Dr. Thorwarth was raised in Tampa, Florida and takes pride in serving the Tampa community.