Rene A. Boothby, M.D.
- Medical Degree: University of Puerto Rico Medical School
- Masters of Science: University of Minnesota
- Internship: University of Minnesota – Department of General Surgery
- Residency: University of Minnesota – Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship: Stanford University – Head and Neck Surgery
- Board Certified by:
Dr. Boothby's interests lie in pediatric ENT, thyroid surgery, allergy, and sinus surgery.
On a Personal Note
Dr. Boothby enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, canoeing, and biking.