- Undergraduate: University of Michigan
- Medical Degree: University of Michigan Medical School
- Internship: Baylor College of Medicine – Department of General Surgery
- Residency: Baylor College of Medicine – Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship: Edward H. Farrior M.D., F.A.C.S. / University of South Florida – Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Lee’s interests lie in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, rejuvenation of the aging face, rhinology including aesthetic and functional aspects of the nose including sinus disease, skin cancer reconstruction, and thyroid surgery.
On a Personal Note
Dr. Lee enjoys spending time with family, volunteering for a local animal rescue, baking, running and swimming.