- Undergraduate: Emory University
- Medical Degree: Rush University Medical College
- Internship: Rush University Medical College
- Residency: Medical College of Georgia
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Medical Association
- Board Certified by:
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Awards and Honors
- AAO-HNSF Resident Leadership Grant, 2014
- AAOA-HNS SRF Program Representative, 2013 – present
- Spanish (Conversational)
Dr. Fisher specializes in general and pediatric ENT.
On A Personal Note
In her free time, Dr. Fisher likes being outdoors, traveling and spending time with friends and family.
In the News
Dr. Michelle Fisher, from Florida E.N.T. & Allergy, speaks with The Now about an over-the-counter inhaler, recently approved by the FDA.
Florida E.N.T. & Allergy’s Dr. Michelle Fisher recently sat down to chat with life coach and motivational speaker Dr. Jaime, to talk about allergies, and the best ways for patients to find relief. Listen below.