- Undergraduate:Indiana University – Bloomington
- Medical Degree: Indiana University
- Internship: University of South Florida
- Residency: University of South Florida
Awards and Honors
- Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellow, Washington University in St. Louis (2011-2012)
- 3rd Place, Best Presentation, Florida Combined Otolaryngology Meeting (2016)
- Board Certified by:
- Local Appointed Leadership & Committee Positions
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery – Informatic Committee (2013-2015)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery – Resident Representative (2014-2016)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery – Student Leadership Grant (2015)
- Reviewer, Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (2017-Present)
Dr. Malone is dedicated to providing quality and compassionate care to each of his patients. He specializes in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
On a Personal Note
When he isn’t busy with patients or caring for his dog, Dr. Malone enjoys spending time outdoors, cooking and reading.
In the News
Dr. Alexander Malone & The Now – OTC Nasal Sprays
The Now speaks with Florida E.N.T. & Allergy’s Dr. Alexander Malone about the dangers of over-the-counter nasal sprays.