- Undergraduate: University of Florida
- Medical Degree: University of South Florida
- Internship: General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- Residency: Otolaryngology, Case Western Reserve University
- Fellowship: Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of South Florida
Awards and Honors
- Tampa’s Top Doc, Otolaryngology, 2016-17
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Medical Women’s Association, Inc., Janet M. Glasgow Memorial Achievement
Board Certified by:
- Florida Society of Otolaryngology
- Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
- President, Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (2016-18)
Dr. Hall’s specialties lie in general Otolaryngology, surgical and non-surgical facial cosmetic and reconstructive procedures.
On a Personal Notes
When she is not caring for patients, Dr. Hall enjoys spending time outdoors, participating in water activities with her family, and reading fiction.